We have an opportunity for someone to get some valuable work experience with a very reputable organisation in Wollongong.
Tasks may include (depending on the successful applicant’s ability and interests):
- social media – creating social media posts, assessing and reporting on social media statistics
- graphic design – designing email signatures, designing banners, social media posts
- administration – compiling and sending information packs, researching and verifying applicant information online, constructing emails for communication with sponsors and applicants, assisting with powerpoint presentations
- good understanding of Facebook
- eye for good graphic design and familiar with Canva and other design programs
- familiar with Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- good language and literacy
- ability to ask questions and follow instructions
APPLY BELOW to be in the running for this opportunity and we’ll be in contact.
|Job Category||Work Experience (unpaid)|
|Start date||14th August 2017|
|Time commitment||2 x 6 hour days per week for 4 weeks|
|Role||helping with Illawarra Business Awards|
|Date posted||31st July 2017|