Being found online is no longer an option, it’s a necessity
Customers, the people you want to attract to your business, are looking online. They don’t always buy online, but that’s where they start. Statistically, over 70% of purchases commence online. Your business must show up!
There are a variety of ways we can help with your online presence.
Digital Business Hub is a great way to get the work done that you’ve been putting off, haven’t had the knowledge or inclination to do, or just don’t have time to do. We match your business with a team of young consultants who undertake your digital marketing work with you.
Join a Digital Business Hub
Not only will your business benefit but you’ll be giving a local student the opportunity to learn, experience a real work environment (many times, their first real job) and grow in confidence as they achieve real results for you.
Prior to students working on your business digital presence, you attend a training session with a Digital Marketing mentor and expert to develop your goals for the program. We also discuss how to interact with your young consultants to get the most from the program. Business owners are welcome (and encouraged) to come in and consult regularly with their young team, and before the end of the program businesses spend time with their young consultants to learn how to continue using their social media profiles and/or website to grow their business.
Social Media Management
- Setup and/or optimize the business on Facebook, Instagram and other chosen platforms
- Google listing created or claimed and verified
- Create and design 30 social media posts for these platforms including customized and branded imagery, infographics, messages and links
- Post or schedule (if possible) 30 posts in the nominated sequence – eg. 3 posts per week for 10 weeks or 5 posts per week for 6 weeks
- Create an advertising campaign including $50 of Facebook advertising
- Respond to and engage with audience
- Work as the business to increase exposure with the goal of increasing likes and followers
- Source and interact with relevant and interesting information to share with your target market and increase presence online
Wordpress Website Development
- Design and development of new website on WordPress CMS using drag-and-drop builder, Themify
- Mobile responsive design customised to match the business brand
- Create 5 website pages as nominated by the client
- Professional copywriter to write website copy and stock images for 5 pages
- Setup e-commerce functionality (if required) and upload 4 products
- Installation and setup of social sharing icons
- Installation of search engine optimisation tools
- Setup Google Analytics for future website analysis
- 1 year of hosting on Australian servers and domain registration
- Additional pages, products and functionality are absolutely possible and incur additional cost